4. Disaster prevention education
The Uwajima NPO Center will connect Uwajima City's experience with disasters to disaster prevention and mitigation, and propose online and experiential events so that citizens can learn how to protect their lives through mutual aid.
- What is “BOUSAI Seminar”?
- This is an initiative in which high school students from all over the country who were connected by the event of a ``large-scale natural disaster'' connect online to create a community that can survive the next X-Day. We will discuss ``what is the region,'' ``what is life,'' and ``what are connections,'' and accumulate learnings from each other's experiences.
- What is “Uwajima Disaster Prevention Box”?
- This is an experiential disaster prevention event that aims to help you stay calm and prepare with a sense of crisis for Nankai Trough earthquakes and other disasters that may occur in the future. As part of disaster prevention learning, you can learn about disaster prevention through making paracord and playing games.