This photo project began as a result of a group work by the Yoshida Machite Training Association called "What is our dream?" We work with the desire to have fun and connect with people, both with and without disabilities, through photography. We chose this theme for this year's 11th photo contest, with a desire to return to our roots.
Open Space Catchi will be holding a photo contest for the 11th year. Why not use the shutter to capture the moments of happiness that pass by every day? The application guidelines are as follows.
11th Open Space Kyacchi Photo Contest 2021
|Open Space Catchi, a training group that brings together hands in Yoshida Town
|open space kacchi
|Planning and management
|Photo Girl Photo Project 2021 Executive Committee
Photo Girl Photo Project 2021 Executive Committee (Uwajima City, Ehime Prefecture)
Must arrive between Tuesday, June 1, 2021 and Saturday, July 31, 2021
“Our dreams” of people, things, scenery, etc.
Gold Award (1 point) Supplementary Award/Silver Award (1 point)
|Photographer Kenji Sugita
|We will notify you of the screening results in August 2021.
|Events are scheduled to be held at Uwajima City Yoshida Community Center and other locations.
●Each person can apply for up to 2 entries.
● Please print your work using glossy, thick A4 size photo paper.
● If you are using a mobile phone, please shoot with as much data as possible.
● Save format JPG (recommended 1MB to maximum 5MB)
● Submit a piece of paper with your name, title, location and time of shooting, address, phone number, and address written on the back of each work.
*If you would like to print your submitted work, the fee is 500 yen per piece.
|Where to send submitted works and photo data
*Submit both prints and data.
Sha Girl Photo Project 2021 Executive Committee 1877-6 Shiraura, Yoshida-cho, Uwajima-shi, Ehime 799-3741 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|For email sellers
|Please send with the subject line "Our Dream Contest" . After receiving your application, we will send you an email. If you do not receive a contact email within a week, please contact us.
500 yen regardless of the number of items (students and people with disabilities are free of charge) Transfer to: Post Office (Please pay the transfer fee)
● Account number 01600 - 3 - 132468
● Subscriber name Open Space Kyacchi
● Must be taken by the person himself/herself and unpublished.・When submitting a photo with a person in it, please be sure to obtain the consent of the person in the photo. The organizer is not responsible for any troubles related to portrait rights or anything else.
● As a general rule, submitted works will not be returned. However, if you wish to have your item returned, please submit a return envelope with the return address and the required amount of stamps affixed at the time of application.
● Submitted works will be posted on bulletin boards such as posters produced by "Kyacchi" and on the website, and the proceeds from sales of the works will be used for operating costs. note that.
*Personal information will be handled appropriately.