Recently, Uwajima NPO Center was officially approved and registered as "Uwajima NPO Center, Specified Nonprofit Corporation" by the Legal Affairs Bureau, and preparations are underway for the launch of the center's official website < www.uwajima-npo-center.jp >. However, as Typhoon No. 10, which requires the utmost caution, is approaching Kyushu from this weekend to the beginning of next week, we have decided to temporarily release the site on a temporary domain from the perspective of disaster prevention. .
Please note that the site you are currently viewing is temporary and will be automatically redirected to the official site < www.uwajima-npo-center.jp > after the official domain transfer is carried out at a later date. Thank you for your understanding.
Additionally, the functions currently available on our center site are limited as they are temporarily available. Please note that the product sales page will be available after being transferred to the official domain.
I look forward to working with you.
Features of our center site
- Anyone can view disaster-related information on their smartphone or PC.
- The color bar at the top of the site visually conveys the current alert level and includes information links from Uwajima City.
(Red) Disaster warning (flooding season, etc.)
(Yellow) Recovery activities & volunteer activity information, etc.
(Blue) Event information, etc.
- Always provide the latest information from various disaster information organizations that follow on the Uwajima NPO Center (@UwajimaNPO) Twitter account.
- In diary (blog) format, activity reports are on the front.
- Display and share the activities of each NPO organization on Google Calendar
- With Citizen Disaster Record, record and share disaster report photos, videos, and comments from citizens after heavy rain disasters.
- The Uwajima Support Shop sells local ingredients and support goods. Proceeds from sales will be used as donation income to help continue the operation of the NPO and revitalize the local economy. (Currently being released tentatively, scheduled to start when officially released)
Uwajima NPO Center